As part of the corporate marketing team, the Social Media Intern (you) will be provided with the tools to handle the number of social media accounts for individual publishing imprints. We operate primarily on Facebook and Twitter, though we experiment on other platforms. You will be assisted in broader roles like blog management, online reputation management, finished video distribution, press release distribution and other marketing duties as assigned.
- You should be willing to monitor multiple corporate social accounts for multiple business units, each with its own brand identity and voice. And be excited to learn that “multiple” means “a lot.
- You should enjoy keeping abreast of best practices with regard to social media posting, content, measurement, and growing practices. You should be as interested in the process of social media as the content of social media, and be continually learning.
- Strong, if not expert, familiarity with using Facebook and Twitter in a professional setting, to include post/tweet measurement and evaluation.
- Ability to translate social media metrics (reach, engagement, impressions, etc.) into English for non-social media expert stakeholders in reporting and conversation.
- You will be able to learn the most advanced tools that we used for social media traffic management.
- You will get a stipend for the Internship period.
- You will get an Experience Letter for the time period you will serve.
- Based on the performance you may be offered with a full-time Job at AIIT Solutions.