Zoho Checkout allows you easily accept one-time and frequent online payments using personalized payment pages. The pages can be completely customized to reflect your company’s brand and style, which can be achieved without technical skills.
Receive payment through personalized payment pages in three easy steps.
Create a protected payment page without typing a single line of code. Zoho Checkout handles the coding and hosting, so you don’t have to.
- Enter the collection amount or allow your clients to decide.
- Pick from ready-to-use professional templates.
- Select between one-time or recurring payments.
- Configure intervals, dates, and duration for recurring amounts.
Create your payment page on your own. Fine-tune the look and feel of the page to show your clients a seamless brand experience.
- Custom tailor labels and fields based on your enterprise.
- Preview the differences and make your page live.
- Plan to the finest detail with business fonts, colors, and background images.
- Embed your business logo to make brand awareness.
Whether it’s a one-time or a recurring transaction, take the aggravation out of collecting payments.
- Connect with a payment gateway and accept easy online payments.
- Fix failed recurring transactions by automatically retrying dropped cards.
- Share your payment page on your website, email, and social media.
- Smoothly process credit card payments from Visa, MasterCard, and Amex.
Why Zoho Checkout is the chosen online payments solution
Provide a secure way to pay.
- Zoho Checkout cares for your crucial security needs via SSL encryption. Your clients’ credit card information is saved, and they can safely make transactions using PCI-compliant pages.
Send customized thank-you notes.
- Get informed whenever a contributor makes a payment or a client pays a bill. Send personalized notes to acknowledge their payments and demonstrate thankfulness for their custom.
Know where your business stands.
- Execute real-time analytics on successful payments and determine how much money you’ve earned. Track lost opportunities and rescue revenue that might have dropped through the cracks.
Experience reliable support.
- Zoho Checkout has a reliable support team to assist you with any questions. You can call 24 hours a day, 5 days a week, or email to experience support at its best.