Zoho Show is a complimentary online presentation software that allows you to create, collaborate, post, and broadcast presentations from any device quickly and efficiently.
Minimalist and contextual UI
Zoho Show knows what you’re doing—adding a photo, editing text, animating a slide— Show’s clutter-free UI offers you suitable options for your current assignment.
Get a head start with professional templates
From startup angle decks to sales exhibitions and business recommendations, Zoho Show features pre-loaded with 100+ templates to meet all your professional needs.
Compatible with PowerPoint
Import your existing PPTX, PPT, ODP, PPSX, and PPS documents and work on them without any formatting problems.
Made for all your devices
No more tangled cables or lost remotes. Publish your ideas on any smart TV, and manage your presentation with your mobile phone or smartwatch.
Create visually compelling presentations
100+ editing, design & styling options to develop slides. Collect data using innovative elements, charts, tables, and shapes. Integrate reports, diagrams, and flowcharts into slides. Also, import existing Powerpoint files.
Work as a team
Zoho Show acts as an extension of Confluence’s collaboration capabilities. Collaborate with your team in real-time and discuss ideas by adding comments to any element within a slide.
Captivate your audience by presenting information as slides. Create, manage, and embed your presentations within Confluence without toggling between multiple applications.
Zoho Show is an online tool that helps you create presentations, collaborate with your team in real time, and publish slides directly on your confluence pages.
- Zoho Show’s Contextual UI subtly enables you to make attractive slides.
- Work together as a team. Interact with ideas and feedback via contextual comments.
- Visualize your data using charts, tables, and smart elements.
- Visually improve elements in a single click using different editing, formatting, and styling options.
- With Zoho Show’s library of shapes, you can improve ideas using infographics and flowcharts and turn your static content into a dynamic one.
- Entertain your audience with animations. Set the stage, add dashing access, animate data to bring critical points to focus, and build realistic stories around your slides.