Say goodbye to remembering passwords. Let Zoho Vault do it for you. Zoho Vault is a protected password manager that safely organizes your passwords and auto-fills them across websites and applications.
Why Zoho Vault?
Simple, intuitive, and easy-to-use
- Zoho Vault is developed with usability and efficiency in mind. Anyone can sign up and get activated within minutes, regardless of their technical expertise. Vault assists make your passwords complex but keep the user experience uncomplicated.
Appealing to businesses of all sizes
- Whether a small business or a large company, Vault allows you to group your passwords into various folders, classify users based on their teams, and streamline password sharing across your team. With various levels of access rights, you can safely transfer passwords with your colleagues and protect your critical business data in one place.
Brings Significant Productivity Gains
- Vault’s free browser extensions improve user productivity by allowing you to log in automatically to your reserved websites and applications with just a few clicks. Vault’s browser extensions will also enable you to save your passwords for new logins.
Accessible for personal use, affordable for enterprises
- Zoho Vault is free for personal use with no limitations on the number of passwords you can keep. Vault-paid plans to present comprehensive enterprise password management features without needing long-term commitments or charging concealed fees. You can add or subtract users as you wish and withdraw your subscription in a hassle-free, one-click process.
Zoho Vault: Best-in-class features for your password vault
Unlimited password repository, seamless autofill, fine-grained admin controls–Vault has it all.
Powerful security dashboards
- Get precise security insights into both your personal and company passwords. Determinate any weak passwords and adjust them in just a few clicks.
Secure password management
- Securely store, transfer, and manage passwords with various levels of access rights. You can add notes, papers, credit cards, software licenses, SSH keys, and more to your password vault.
Organized access with folders
- Manage passwords and other personal data into groups as folders and sub-folders for straightforward password management and bulk-sharing.
Single sign-on for cloud apps
- Let users log in to their simple apps without passwords. Vault catalog readily helps hundreds of popular cloud apps and options for business integration.
- Track all sensitive password processes around the clock with Vault’s detailed audit trails. This contains username, action, IP address, timestamp, and more.
Extensive visual reports
- Bring visual reports of all the critical operations conducted in your Vault account and ship them as PDFs for your internal and external audits.